Your latest reason to smile. Offering cosmetic dentistry and teeth whitening on the Central Coast.
At Advance Family Dental, we want you to feel confident when you smile. A stunning set of teeth can have a major impact on your self-esteem – you feel more confident, more attractive, and best of all, your smile can be contagious, making you more magnetic to the people around you.
We know a lot of people avoid the dentist because they feel embarrassed about their smile. However, there’s no need to feel self-conscious at Advance Family Dental. We have an experienced team of cosmetic dentists on board who can help you achieve the smile you’ve always wanted!
From bridges and veneers to simple take-home teeth whitening kits, and orthodontics we can find a solution to make you feel happier and more confident when you smile.
We offer the cosmetic dentistry services and teeth whitening Central Coast residents have come to know and trust. Give us a call on 02 4392 9911 and talk to one of our friendly assistants. We’d love to help you on your journey to perfect teeth!
What is cosmetic dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry aims to create a positive change in your teeth and smile. There are a wide range of procedures and treatment options under this umbrella, including:
- Teeth Whitening. We offer the premium teeth whitening Central Coast residents have come to love. Even something as simple as your morning tea, coffee, or cigarette can lead to discolouration of the teeth – but teeth whitening is a simple solution. We offer take-home teeth whitening kits made entirely for your mouth and treatment needs, as well as in-chair whitening which can be completed in a matter of hours.
- Dental Crowns. Otherwise known as “dental caps”, crowns can help restore teeth with significant decay, gaps, chips, and other trauma. Crowns are generally made from special high strength ceramics. As well as looking natural, dental crowns can also help strengthen your bite!
- Veneers. If you’re living with chipped, damaged, or discoloured teeth, dental veneers can be applied to help you achieve a consistent, whiter appearance. After analysing the condition of your teeth, we’ll create an impression of your smile and create veneers to stick directly onto the outer surface of your teeth.
- White Fillings. As well as protecting your teeth from further decay, fillings can also improve the appearance of your smile! Made from a hard-wearing composite resin, our white fillings are made to stand the test of time and keep your teeth looking and feeling healthy.
- Inlays & Onlays. While most cavities can be filled with a traditional white filling, larger cavities may require inlays and onlays. Made from porcelain, composite resin, or gold alloy, inlays and onlays or “indirect fillings” can strengthen and restore damaged teeth.
- Full Mouth Rehabilitation. At Advance Family Dental, we can complete a full mouth rehabilitation to restore the cosmetic appearance and health of your teeth. This procedure involves a full rebuild of all the teeth in your upper and lower jaws, helping to improve your smile, facial profile, and eliminate painful chewing.
Using state-of-the-art dental equipment and technologies, we can create an effective, long-lasting solution. Book a consultation with one of our expert dentists today!
What is our approach to cosmetic dentistry?
Our team of dentists believe a natural look is best – so, we combine the latest tools and techniques, a professional eye for detail, and an artistic flair to produce stunning, natural-looking results.
All of our cosmetic dentistry products are custom designed to ensure a perfect fit for you. Manufactured from the finest quality materials in state of the art dental laboratories, your cosmetic dentistry solution will stand the test of time, ensuring you feel happy and confident with your smile for years to come.
How many appointments will I need?
The number of appointments you will need is highly dependent on the type and scope of cosmetic dental treatment you require.
For example, a simple white filling can be completed in a single sitting, while you’ll need a couple of appointments to achieve excellent results with our take-home tooth whitening treatments or dental veneers. Crowns, bridges and other more complex orthodontics work may require a little more time in the chair.
It is important to book a consultation with your local dentist to determine what kind of treatment you will need, how many appointments you will need, and how much the treatment will cost in the end.
After a quick examination, our dentists will be able to determine whether your teeth are healthy enough for cosmetic treatment. We will also present all of your cosmetic dentistry options to help you decide on what treatment best suits your needs and budget.
We will also provide an obligation-free quote and treatment plan mapping out every step of the cosmetic treatment you have selected. We encourage you to bring along any photos showing the results you’re hoping to achieve.
Your treatment is tailored for you exclusively in-house, so be sure to book an appointment today or submit a question online for some initial advice on cosmetic dentistry and teeth whitening on the Central Coast.